Symptoms of a STRONG GIRL.
I’m privileged to be coached by one of the best in the business for the past few years – Coach JVB. I have grown not only physically in strength but also emotionally and in my intelligence as well.
As part of the Coaching Team as the resident Eating Psychology Coach I wanted to share some of my observations about the commonalities in the community of girls who join our family.
But first – what is a STRONG GIRL?
She is a woman who has taken back her power to create the mind and body she has always envisioned. She is a woman who can and will excel at anything she puts her mind to. She manages to find a way to do it all and still find time to lift others up. She is an influencer in her community. She redefines what a woman can do and strives to be the best example of herself day in and day out – even if she can’t always see it herself. Once she’s achieved this goal she sets more and she begins to help others do the same. She knows that life is a journey and we are never a finished project but always a work in progress.
How to Spot a STRONG GIRL?
- In the gym she is likely to have a red mini-band on her thigh in between sets.
- In the grocery store she will have a variety of veggies, fruits, proteins, carbs and some fun foods for post workouts.
- Her gym bag sits at the front door of your home with running shoes and the next days gear ready to go.
- Her fridge, car, desk and dishwasher are filled with Tupperware containers…tupperware everywhere!
- Her Facebook posts have taken a turn towards the inspirational
- The delivery guy keeps dropping off packages from Under Armour, Lululemon and Nike or the like as fitness gear gets this girl going!
- Her playlists are filled with beats that keep her on pace for her HIIT workout and on tempo for training days.
- If you see her walking down the street you’ll know she’s on a booty mission.
I’ve been so lucky to meet so many of our STRONG GIRLS and am excited every time we get the chance to catch up over coffee, share a sweat session or shine under the bulbs of a photo shoot. We are STRONG GIRLS.
Want to get started?